Uninstall Tool 3.5.4 Build 5565 Multilingual
Uninstall Tool 3.5.4 Build 5565 Multilingual | File size: 4.1 MB
Uninstall Tool - Unique And Powerful Uninstaller. Make your Computer Work Faster Now by using Uninstall Tool! Its a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and system components. Great, powerful and reliable alternative to standard Windows Add/Remove program. The program has lots of features and options mising in Microsoft's applet. Uninstall Tool works with LIGHTNING SPEED and COMPLETELY removes any program from your computer.
- Revised and improved User Interface (including new icons)
- Secondary toolbar with addional functions (can be hidden)
- Adjustable positions of toolbars (top/bottom/side)
- Simplified and more convenient use of task panel (in the left of Uninstaller and Startup managers), added keyboard navigation for task panel controls
- Automatic check for updates (optional) and new version dialog with 'what's new' list
- Improved preferences dialog
- New HTML report (both for Uninstaller and Startup manager)
- Running different Windows Tools (Tools menu)
- Program preferences are always saved to the preferences.xml file (located in CSIDL_APPDATA\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool)
- 90% of program code is rewritten/reviewed/optimized
- Improved program stability
- Uninstall Wizard: faster scanning
- Uninstall Wizard: detection of running processes among found traces; termination on request
- Better program listing, better icon detection
- Ability to force stop uninstall processes (when third-party uninstaller is freezed)
- Show recent items in the secondary toolbar (not in status bar) with grouping items (Apps/System/Hidden) in a popup menu
- Improved cache algorithms
- Improved search filter usage
- List view with small icons looks better now
- Google for program name (Ctrl+G) and its publisher (see Action menu)
- Uninstaller cache is now saved to CachedData.dat file (located in CSIDL_APPDATA\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool). One can manually refresh the cache by simply pressing the Refresh button in the toolbar (F5)
New: Startup manager now displays tasks that automatically start on user logon. You can also add a new scheduled task with Uninstall Tool
New: great user interface experience with HiDPI display modes (e.g. 150% or 200% on modern 4k, 5k displays)
New: Install Tracker now monitors file/folder rename operations to provide even more accurate and fundamental tracing. The driver (CisUtMonitor.sys) is updated!
New: Launch Windows Task scheduler from Tools->System Tools menu
Many bugs fixed (more details coming soon)
Hello Respective Visitor!Please Login or Create a FREE Account to gain accesss to hidden contents.
InformationWould you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.
Click Below banner to find the missing file. 100% Trusted Partner for Free File download
When above links are dead. Free for 14 Days!!!